Friday, September 30, 2011

Photography, Photography, Photography

I've been super slack the last few months and even considered abandoning blogging all together. Alas, I am back and with so many pictures to share. First my Tea Posy, then a hike, then some gestures and finally pictures from our trip to New York.

Tea Posy, budding

Tea Posy, in full bloom!



   Ah, the Tea Posy. Dan discovered this gem for me. I am an avid tea drinker and fascinated with most things even mildly visually stimulating, so this was the perfect gift for me! The music is a bit corny in the video below, but well worth the 2:00 view time. The company also maintains a beautiful website. You can visit by clicking here. Oh, and did I mention the tea is delicious? My favorite so far is the Calendula Blooming Tea. The Lady Fairy Blooming Tea is shown in my pictures. :)  Although we ordered ours online, I have seen Tea Posy at Two Story Coffee House in Athens. Perhaps when I run out of tea, I'll pick up some blooming tea from there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment